Recycling service is voluntary and is included with the cost of trash disposal. Recycling is picked up every other Wednesday.
- Aluminum & steel (tin) beverage & food cans
- Cardboard & pasteboard (flatten for better use of space in container)
- Glass containers (all colors of food & beverage jars & bottles)
- Magazines, junk mail, office paper, books, phone books & catalogs
- Newspapers (including inserts)
- Plastic beverage, food & soap containers (containers #1 thru #7)
*Plastic bags and shredded paper can harm the equipment and potentially cause a fire at the material recovery facility because they can get tangled in the belts and gears.
- Other glass (windshields or glass panes)
- Other plastics not listed above
- Paint cans and other hazardous chemical containers (ex. motor oil)
- Plastic bags*
- Shredded Paper*