Public Works Director
114 N. Broadway
Ph: (620) 278-6278
Located on East Van Buren Street next to beautiful Sterling Lake, our RV Park consists of 14 parking places, all with full hook-up services of water, electric and sewer. All sites are 50 Amp. For camping convenience, there is a sewer dumping station on the east side of the RV parking area.
Cost per space:
- $15.00 - April 1 through November 15
- $10.00 - November 16 through March 31
Self-pay envelopes are located in the green metal box at the West RV entrance (below the sign.) Both sides of the envelope are to be filled out completely. The portion with money should be placed in the locked green box; the other portion needs to be placed in the window of the RV.
- Sterling Lake has a maximum 14-day stay policy
- Bath house with showers are open dusk to dawn each day.
- Pets are allowed, but must be contained or on a leash. They can not run loose. This is true for dogs as well as cats.
- The City of Sterling does not have a reservation policy; it is strictly first come first serve.
For more information, please call (620) 278-3423 or (620) 278-3411 during business hours.